Notice of Annual Meeting
notice of annual meeting
to be held on April 16, 2011
To All Members of Main Market Co-op:
The annual meeting of members of Main Market Co-op will be held on Saturday, April 16, 2011, at 10 AM, Pacific Time, in the Magic Lantern Theater at 25 W. Main Avenue, #150, Spokane, Washington.
At the annual meeting members will be asked to vote upon the election of three directors from a slate of five candidates nominated by the Nominating Committee in accordance with the procedures established by the Bylaws of the Co-op.
Notice On Voting By Mail
The Board of Directors has ordered that the vote of the members may be taken by mail with the same effect as if taken in-person at the annual meeting. Members choosing to vote by mail may cast their ballot as follows:
Print out a copy of your ballot (or, if your received this notice by mail, use the copy of the ballot enclosed with this notice).
- Mark your ballot – you may vote for any 3 of the 5 candidates listed.
- Print or type your full name in the space provided at the bottom of the ballot.
- If you know it, write the last 6 digits of your member number under your name.
- Sign and date your ballot in the space provided.
Place your ballot in a sealed envelope addressed to:
Main Market Co-op
Attn: Annual Meeting
44 W. Main Street
Spokane WA 99201
- Main Market Co-op
- Either send the envelope by US Mail, postage prepaid, or physically deliver it to Main Market and deposit it in the ballot box provided.
Ballots must be received by the close of business on April 15, 2011. Members present at the annual meeting, and who did not submit a ballot, will have an opportunity to vote at the meeting.
All ballots will be opened and counted at the annual meeting on Saturday, April 16, 2011.
Only those persons who are members of Main Market Co-op as of March 14, 2011, will be entitled to notice of, and to vote at, the annual meeting of members or any adjournments thereof.
By order of the Board of Directors
Stephen F Faust, Secretary
Please see candidate information here.