Convenient Holiday Shopping
The Co-op has put together several ways to make your holiday more CONVENIENT, local and healthy.
From the Deli:
Our baker Emily has amazing from-scratch desserts for your holiday party or meal, including vegan and gluten free options. The deli, in addition to having a great selection of salads for parties and potlucks, will offer meat, cheese, and crudite platters during the holidays. Please call us for any special orders at LEAST 72 hours in advance—more if it’s an especially large or intricate order. We will do our best to accommodate special orders, but cannot make guarantees due to our limited and very busy regular staff. Please call 509-458-2667, select extension 0, and ask to speak with a deli employee for special orders or for pricing. Here is a sample of our Holiday offerings:
Includes turkey, ham, Roast beef, and salami or any combination of.
Requests for more than 20 are avaiable and will price as a special order.
for 10 People:$22.99
For 15 People:$31.99
for 20 People: $39.99
Includes Havarti, Swiss, Cheddar and Provolone
For 10: $15.99
For 15: $21.99
for 20: $25.99
Vegetable Crudite Platters are also available at market price. Please call for details.
9" pie: $13.99
8" Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie: $14.99
Lemon, Strawberry Vanilla or Pumkin Cheesecake: Are Gluten free optional as well
6" cheesecake: $13.99
9" Cheesecake: $19.99
Mini Cookie Platters: Includes Chocolate chip, Oatmeal raisin, Double chocolate and ginger molasses
Come check out our gift bags! Our staff has picked their favorite products and wrapped them up at a range of great prices. We have mini gift bags for a candle-lit bubble bath as well as big elaborate gift bags with 2 bottles of wine, chocolate, bubble bath, candles and more! Gift bags range from $15-$75, and by purchasing a pre-made gift bag you are automatically saving 5% of the gift bag’s actual retail value…in addition to having the wrapping and gift tag taken care of! Ask any employee, and we would be happy to help you select your own specialized gift bag at regular retail prices.
A Sample of our assortment:
1. Wine hand selected by our wine buyer, bath salts, local beeswax candle, local handmade soap, and a Main Market Co-Op Re-usable organic cotton shopping bag $32
2. 22oz micro-brew beer, 1 oz lavender essential oil, local handmade soap, local beeswax candle $20
3. Local Pancake Mix, Organic Maple Syrup, 1 LB Locally Roasted Coffee, and assortment of locally made jams and jellies $30
4. 2 recycled glass mugs, 1 LB Locally Roasted Coffee, 1 can fair trade spicy cocoa, assortment of locally made jams and jellies, $30
5. Laser cut sustainably harvested wood earrings, Essential oil perfume, Beeswax chap-stick, $15
6. Pet treat bag! Locally made Libby’s Dog treats, Raw hide bone, and mini doggie-dental treats, $7.99
Happy holidays—From all of us at Main Market Co-op!
Questions can be sent to email@example.com